- Antiperspirants (Aluminium chloride)
- Can be quite effective in small subset of patients.
- This treatment is much more effective in axillary (armpit) hyperhidrosis.
- Long term use though can cause irritation /soreness also.
- Iontophoresis (no-sweat machine)
- Hands are immersed in water, therafter a device send low-voltage current through that water. The electric current shuts down the treated sweat glands
- Usually a treatment session takes 20 to 40 mins, might need 6 to 10 sessions.
- Might need to continue on a regular basis for effective maintenance.
- Dry skin
- Irritated skin
- Discomfort during treatment.
Botulinum (Botox) injection
- The botulinum injection temporarily blocks a chemical receptor in the body that stimulates the sweat glands. Results are visible after 4 to 5 days.
- Reduced sweating lasts about 4 to 6 months. The injections can be repeated.
- Repetition after every 4 to 6 months
- Temporary muscle weakness
Hyperhidrosis Treatment in Delhi
Are you apprehensive about the extreme sweating that is the source of lots of embarrassment in various occasions? The complaint known as hyperhydrosis is categorically treatable by referring the best hyperhidrosis doctor in Delhi and one need not worry excessively about the same. Hyperhydrosis is an ailment where the body works harder than it has to consequently overproducing sweat too. This is why there are individuals who sweat plentifully even when inside an air con room or whose face gets all damp and perspiring when eating or carrying out even the simplest errands. This situation can be a reason of embarrassment, particularly those who have palmar Hyperhydrosis as their hands are never parched for more than some seconds or some who have axillary Hyperhydrosis whose garments most often have underarm blemishes. While others wouldn’t mind, majority see those who perspire unreasonably as shabby because actually, how can you manage to retain a decorous stance when you keep on smearing your face with a handkerchief or your hands on your jeans or worse, keeping a wet underarm zone unobserved?Luckily, everything is not despondent for those who have Hyperhydrosis. There are numerous rudimentary options of hyperhidrosis treatment in Delhi and this embrace surgery and Botox injections. Also, at times, the remedy for any medical disorder, in this case, the cure for hyperhydrosis, lies in our way of life and the atmosphere we live in. Scrutinize and try to see what you can alter in your routine and diet now and you will be astonished at how you can effortlessly be hyperhydrosis-free! Also, if you want to eradicate the condition of excessive body sweating totally, then hyperhydrosis surgery seems to be the most prospective solution. It would get to root reason of the problem and cart off the cause. Make an appointment with the best hyperhidrosis surgeon in Delhi today!